Hey Potterhearts, so I made mug pancake which I think you will want to eat😋😋😋
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter +(approx 1/4 tbsp too)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 5 drops vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp baking pwdr
Note: You can change the measure as per your requirement. Like I love vanilla’s fragrance and taste….And also the 1/4 butter is totally your choice🙂
1. Take your butter in the mug and melt it in the microwave ( takes approximately 5-8 seconds, don’t leave it for long or it may get burnt up)
2. Add the milk in and stir, I advise to add 2 tbsp first….. And if you feel afterwards feel free to add.
3. Add the vanilla essence(I forgot this at my first attempt and the cake didn’t have a taste 😂😂😂)
4. Sieve the dry ingredients and add them to the mug(this results in a lump free mix)
5. Mix all the ingredients and put it in the microwave. It can take 1-2 minutes or more.
Voila your cake is made❤️❤️❤️
I will be attempting again so wait for that recipe before attempting this😁