Am back with a quick and tasty recipe……………🎉The Chocolate Sandwichs🎉
It wasn’t as smooth as the market ones but it was soooo tasty…… Anyway I was so happy to eat my own creation 🙂😋😋😋😋❤️❤️❤️
- Around 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 &1/2 to 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Milk (if required 1/4 tsp)
Makes 2 sandwiches if you divide it properly.
1. Warm your pan and when done off it.
2. Add the butter(should be a little above room temp, a little more solid I mean so that it doesn’t start getting burnt)
3. Once the butter is melted ,add the cocoa powder and mix both.
4. Then add the sugar(powder if possible, mixes easily) and give it a good mixing.
* if you feel it’s too thick then add 1/4 tsp of milk. It won’t be as smooth as the market ones but it will be tasty.☺️
For my brother I had cut them in grids(we call them choco bites)
This is a very fast recipe. Do give it a try🙂
I will be posting a suggestions post soon too 😊