Original Creator: Charly Reynhorse
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I read one book at a time. But sometimes two😁
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book (do you read a certain amount of pages in each?)
It depends on my mood. And also which book is reaching its end goes first😁
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re part way through a book?
Only if I see a fav and haven’t used it for a while😉
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
On top of my bookshelf
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
Anytime on weekends and evenings and nights on weekdays ☺️
6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
7. Do you read hard covers with the dust jacket on or off?
I don’t read hardcovers😂😂😂🤣😜lol
8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting, laying down…. Anyway that I want😜
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Yeah sometimes, sometimes not…..
10. How often do you update your progress in the book you’re currently reading on Goodreads?
I do it everytime….. I like to tell what I am reading ☺️
So folks, that’s done*phew*
This is an open nomination.