I brought you a tasty recipe😋😋😋Poha Aloo Cutlet 😁
So let’s start:
- 1 cup Poha
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup potato, boiled and grated
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli pwdr
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander/ dhaniya pwdr(I used 1tsp)
- 1 tsp cumin/jeera pwdr
- 1/4 tsp turmeric pwdr
- 1 green chilli
- Salt to taste
Note: Can increase or decrease spices . I had put 1 big and 1 small green chilli.
(1) Soak and drain the poha
(2) Mix potato and poha.
(3) Put in all the remaining ingredients (leaving oil)
(4) Heat a pan and put some oil on it.
(5) Make cutlets of the mix and keep on the pan.
(6) Cover it with a lid and leave for 5 minutes
(7) Turn it, cover and leave for another 5 minutes.
(8) Take them down from the pan and Enjoy.
* The cutlets are very soft so be careful while turning them.
*For better instructions :https://youtu.be/u-RW0lJqZ3c. I saw this video but changed some things😊
*I had made them on 9 Sep and finally finished with it!!!😂😂😂