Hey Potterhearts, Happy New Year once again ⭐⭐⭐⭐🎉 This recipe is my treat to you guys. Enjoy!
- 1 ltr Milk
- 2-4 Cardamoms (Can increase or decrease the no.)
- 5-6 Kajus (Can increase or decrease the no.)
- 1/2 cup or so Sewai
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Condensed milk
1) Keep the milk on boiling and put cardamom pwdr and Kajus. This will make Kajus easy to eat and the flavour of cardamom will also come. Stir once and then let it boil.
2) Till it boils take Ghee and let it melt in the pan. After that put the Sewai and saute it until it is a little brown, like this👆🏻
3) Add the Sewai in the boiled milk.
Add the boiled milk in the pan so the Sewai unsticks😁and put it in
4) Once the Sewai comes on the surface, and is big and soft like this add the sugar and condensed milk.
5) Stir it in every 10 mins or so.
6) Sewai is ready!!! Enjoy!
Note: Put the sugar after the Sewai is cooked properly or the Sewai may not get cooked. And make this on low flame, be patient. The Sewai should have a medium consistency so that after some time also it doesn’t get too thick.