Hi foodies! Do you wanna know how to make a pizza on a pan? Then Keep reading😁
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup dahi
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 medium Capsicum
- Chilli Flakes
1.Take 1 cup flour and add 1 cup curd or dahi in it.
2. Knead it to make a dough. Add 1 tsp of oil and knead it.
2. Make two balls, roll one of the balls, sprinkle it with some flour so that it doesn’t stick.
3. Use anything you want, I like to use corn, onion and capsicum. The onion should be sliced and not diced.
4. You can mix two to three sauce. I mixed mayo with hot and sweet, ketchup and chings desi Chinese chutney
5. Heat the pan. Apply some butter so that the pizza crust doesn’t stick. Check after two minutes and if it is done then turn it over.
6. Now you don’t have much time, quickly apply the sauce on the part(this side will already be cooked) Apply it generously.
7. Now spread the veges on top of it.
8. Now put the grated cheese on top of it and sprinkle the chilli flakes and oregano. While putting together this keep the flame low or off it for a while so that the base doesn’t burn.
9. Now cover it with a lid so that the cheese gets melted faster.
Voila! Your pizza is ready. For the first few times it may take longer but when you have made it time and again, it gets easier and faster.
Some photos are missing as this draft is quite old.
Put the chilli flakes and oregano on the cheese so that it doesn’t fall off during eating.
Also cut the pizza when it has cooled down. Cause’ when you cut the pizza when it is still hot the cheese rends to stick to the knife.
Also if you remember we made two balls of the dough, so you can make two pizzas. If you want to make a single one for trial first then use 1/2 cup of flour and 1/2 cup of curd.